Who Do I Call?



If you need police, a fire truck or an ambulance 9-1-1
If you smell gas (often described as a “rotten egg” smell) FortisBC 9-1-1 or 1-800-663-9911
If the power goes out, call BC HYDRO 1 888 POWERON (1 888 769 3766), or *49376 (*HYDRO)
from any cell phone
Before you dig in your back yard, call
BC 1-Call
1 800 474-6886
For medical questions or problems where life is not in danger, call Health Link BC 8-1-1
To reach the non-emergency police line at Ridge Meadows 604-463-6251

Text with 9-1-1 is now available in BC! If you are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired, you can register
to text with 9-1-1.