- Room temperatures may vary, please bring layers of clothing or a blanket for yoga classes if you get cold easily.
- Please note that class formats have maximum participation levels according to BCRPA standards.
- All class formats are first come first serve. Classes may have maximum participation numbers for safety and everyone’s enjoyment.
Cycle Classes (First Come, First Serve Basis):
- Morning Ride & Cycle - focus on cadence, climbs and sprints to improve endurance and strength.
- Interval Cycle - Push your fitness to another level through timed intervals of high intensity alternated with periods of recovery.
- 20/20/20 - Burn fat and bust calories! Sweat through 20 minutes of cardio, 20 minutes of strength training, and 20 minutes of stretching and core work.
- 50+ Low Impact - Work out to music from the 50’s to 80’s at a decreased pace/impact than traditional classes to protect joints! Also a great option for those new to fitness or if you are pregnant looking to take a class.
- 50+ Muscle Strength & Conditioning - Develop and increase your strength, range of motion and make your muscles look and feel better.
- Cardio Pilates Fusion (75 min.) - alternate Pilates movements with body weight intervals to simultaneously blast calories and tone your muscles.
- Core Connection - Challenge core & stability muscles in this class using an exercise ball, light weights and resistance tubing.
- Dance Cardio Fit - Get moving! No dance experience necessary, this is all about FUN. High energy beats and a light atmosphere will help you work up a great sweat.
- Total Body Sculpt - Sculpt your way through a combination of cardio drills, resistance training and more.
- Weekend Warrior - Blend intense cardio conditioning and resistance intervals. Reduce body fat percentage; develop and enhance muscle tone, strength and endurance with ‘supersets’ for the upper & lower body.
- Yoga - Get a great stretch while building core strength. Relax your body and mind in Hatha and Flow postures.
- Yoga Infusion - Flow fused with balance postures to get your heart pumping and a long stretch at the end of your practice that will rejuvenate your body and mind.