NEW! - Online Registration Software launching on November 14, 2018
Maple Ridge Parks, Recreation & Culture is excited to be launching a new online registration software that will improve the user experience and that will be accessible right here on this page!
The old registration site (www.recreg4u.ca) will retire as of November 8. If you forget the new site, the old site will redirect you here.
Here's how you will register online as of November 14:
Currently a member and/or have an existing account that has been active in the last year?
- Visit mapleridge.ca/1484 and use the email from your old account to log into your new account OR
- Call 604-467-7422 November 14 at 12:00 PM onward to confirm your email and to receive your new online log-in.
Go to mapleridge.ca/1484 and create your online account by following the instructions or call 604-467-7422 to have an account created for you.
Call Customer Service at 604-467-7422!
We are confident that this new software will improve your experience, but please be aware that there may be unexpected delays during this transition. When the new software goes live, you can reach out to Customer Service in-person at the Leisure Centre or over the phone at 604-467-7422 for assistance.
Online Registration (24/7): www.recreg4u.ca.
Before you register, be sure to have your family pin or personal barcode ready.
- New to our facility? You can easily create a new account online at www.recreg4u.ca by clicking on “Create New Account” or by calling customer service at 604-467-7422.
- Forgot your family pin or personal barcode? Click the “Login” button at www.recreg4u.ca and click on “Forgot Password?”, enter your email address and you will be sent the information immediately. Or call our customer service staff during operating hours and they will be happy to provide you with your information.
- Have your credit card information ready. We accept VISA and Mastercard for online registration. When registering online, please print a copy of your registration receipt for your records. Register Online Visa and MasterCard are accepted for online registration. When registering online, please print a copy of your registration form for your records. These are your official income tax receipts where applicable.
Phone/In-Person Registration: 604-467-7422
Monday - Friday: 6:00 am - 10:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday: 7:00 am - 9:30 pm
Visit the Registration Desk (see hours above) at the Maple Ridge Leisure Centre.
Refund, Exchange & Cancellation Policy
If We Cancel a Program
A full refund will be processed or full credit will be applied to your Customer Account.
Customer Refund Request
Refunds will be issued prior to the start date of the second class and will be pro-rated. Non-attendance without notification is not accepted as a refund request. Single day programs must give 24 hours notice or no refund will be issued.
Medical Refund Request
Requests must be accompanied with a medical certificate and received prior to the end of the program. Some exceptions may apply, see program receipt.
Class Exchange Policy
A class exchange may be possible based on availability, prior to the start of the second class. If there is no space available in the requested class, a refund will be processed in accordance with the Refund Policy.