• hold the government accountable for how it spends your money
• work with council and staff to: o create a safe and inviting community o be as open and transparent as possible o retain our existing businesses
o encourage new businesses to invest in Maple Ridge
o ensure that Maple Ridge is taking advantage of economic development opportunities o attract more doctors and professional services o reduce sprawl and increase the density of our downtown core o look at creative ways to provide affordable housing
Then let my:
• Fifteen years of experience in audit, financial management and cost accounting
• Nine years of experience in Lands and Economic Development with the Federal Government
• BCIT Diploma in Financial Management
• BCIT Diploma in Marketing Management
Work for you.
All you have to do is vote for Rick Pennykid.
The words provided are that of the candidate. The City of Maple Ridge does not endorse any candidate.