I am excited to have the opportunity to run for City Councillor. Working for the people of Maple Ridge, ensuring our Quality of Life. Listening to and receiving constructive criticism, looking to others who have experience and training for guidance, having open discussions with citizens, fellow Councillors and Mayor. The job I believe is about doing what is in the best interests of the people of Maple Ridge. Having honesty and integrity. Making sound unbiased decisions.
• Chaired the Municipal Advisory Committee on Accessibility Issues for the Cities of Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows.
• Working with staff and council on community projects.
• Accessibility Specialist with the Rick Hansen team.
• Leading accessibility surveys, writing recommendations for public and private facilities.
• Talking to local students, ambassador Rick Hansen Foundation School Program.
• Athlete, supporting teammates and competitors.
• Fabricating specialized wheelchairs and Para Sports Equipment.
• Raising money for individuals in need and local sports.
The words provided are that of the candidate. The City of Maple Ridge does not endorse any candidate.