Service Request Form

Thank you for selecting our online Service Request option. If you live here, work here or are just visiting Maple Ridge, we encourage you to use the online systems which we have created for citizens to report issues and provide information in a number of non-emergency service areas. Take a look at the menu and select the option that best describes the nature of your service request.

Report a Concern

To report a concern, use the online form to report a variety of issues. The form is emailed directly to the department and you may be contacted if additional information is required.

Request Tracker

You can also report these issues online or via the mobile application. You will receive an electronic confirmation that the form has been received upon submission. On the next business day, this information will be recorded as a request and referred to the appropriate department for action as timing and resources allow.
  • Pavement/Pothole
  • Street Light Issue 
  • Noisy Manhole Cover

Safety Concerns

Please note: If this is a fire or life hazard then immediately phone 911 and ask for Police, Fire or Ambulance. In the event of an emergency do not use these forms.

Contact our 24-hour dispatch at 604-463-9581 for the following:

  • Sewer back-ups
  • Watermain breaks
  • Localized flooding
  • Traffic or pedestrian hazards 
  • or any issue where there is an immediate response required

All Other Issues

If you cannot find your issue on our Request Tracker or Online Service Request forms please provide a name, address and phone number in an email outlining the issue. These requests are rerouted to the appropriate department on the next business day and you may get a request for additional information.