1. Bylaw Complaint

    You can submit a complaint online, over the phone, in person or by regular mail. Please note that we do not accept anonymous complaints and there is a limit of three (3) non-recurring complaints per complainant property, per calendar year.

  2. Notice of Claim

    This online form is intended to provide notice pursuant to Section 736 of the Local Government Act of an individual’s intention to bring forward a claim against the City of Maple Ridge for damages to personal property and/or personal injury. Notice of Claim forms can also be picked up at the Reception Desk at City Hall during regular business hours.

  3. Service Request

    If you live here, work here or are just visiting Maple Ridge, we encourage you to use the online systems which we have created for citizens to report issues and provide information in a number of non-emergency service areas.