Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The decision to close these facilities was made in response to the Provincial Health Officer’s direction to limit public gatherings in an effort to minimize the transmission of COVID-19. At this time, closures include:
Show All Answers
Out of an abundance of caution around the spread of COVID-19 City staff are posting signs on playground structures throughout the community advising people to refrain from using these amenities until further notice. Park spaces will remain open with staff enhancing the cleaning of bathroom facilities.
All AKC programming is cancelled due to the current closure notice of School District 42 elementary school locations. Updates will be provided to AKC families when further information is available from the Ministry of Education.
The Playbox has been locked until further notice to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. All equipment has been removed and sanitized and will be returned to the Playbox once the Provincial Health Officer and BC Centre for Disease Control deem it safe to continue our regular programming and activities.
Refunds will be provided for activities or rentals affected by the closure(s). Memberships at the Maple Ridge Leisure Centre will be readjusted to reflect the period of the membership when the facilities reopen.In order for us to assist you as effectively as possible, we encourage citizens to contact us via email or by phone during the following hours.
Registration | firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-467-7422Facility Bookings | email@example.com or 604-467-7357
April Long Weekend Holiday Hours for Registered Program Refunds:
April Long Weekend Holiday Hours for Facility Rental Refunds:
Registered Program Refunds:
Facility Rental Refunds:
At this time, we will be cancelling all programs that take place between now and the end of April and evaluating on a case by case basis which multi-week programs can be rescheduled to start at a later date.Programs scheduled to start after April will be reviewed in the coming weeks and updates will be provided to registrants as soon as possible. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understand that many are disappointed that their program has been cancelled. However your safety is our priority, and we will communicate about new programming as soon as we have more information.