New To A Class?
Beginners are always welcome! Stop by 15 minutes before the start of class to introduce yourself to the instructor and they can help you prepare for class.
Looking for other activities that Maple Ridge Parks, Recreation & Culture has to offer? Visit our Facility Schedules page.
- Room temperatures may vary, please bring layers of clothing or a blanket for yoga classes if you get cold easily.
- Please note that class formats have maximum participation levels according to BCRPA standards.
- All class formats are first come first serve. Classes may have maximum participation numbers for safety and everyone’s enjoyment.
Cycle Classes (First Come, First Serve Basis):
- Morning Ride & Cycle - focus on cadence, climbs and sprints to improve endurance and strength.
- Interval Cycle - Push your fitness to another level through timed intervals of high intensity alternated with periods of recovery.
Super Cycle- The goal of this ride is to build leg strength, while focusing on maintaining a challenging cadence and resistance on hills. This interval class is sure to burn up those calories!
Cycle Fit- The class focuses on aerobic endurance conditioning and aerobic interval training, with breif, high intensity bursts that push your heart past your anaerobic threshold.
- 20/20/20 - Burn fat and bust calories! Sweat through 20 minutes of cardio, 20 minutes of strength training, and 20 minutes of stretching and core work.
- 50+ Low Impact - Work out to music from the 50’s to 80’s at a decreased pace/impact than traditional classes to protect joints! Also a great option for those new to fitness or if you are pregnant looking to take a class.
- 50+ Muscle Strength & Conditioning - Develop and increase your strength, range of motion and make your muscles look and feel better.
- Cardio Pilates Fusion - alternate Pilates movements with body weight intervals to simultaneously blast calories and tone your muscles.
- Core Connection - Challenge core & stability muscles in this class using an exercise ball, light weights and resistance tubing.
- Dance Cardio Fit - Get moving! No dance experience necessary, this is all about FUN. High energy beats and a light atmosphere will help you work up a great sweat.
- Total Body Sculpt - Sculpt your way through a combination of cardio drills, resistance training and more.
- Yoga - Get a great stretch while building core strength. Relax your body and mind in Hatha and Flow postures.
- Yoga Infusion - Flow fused with balance postures to get your heart pumping and a long stretch at the end of your practice that will rejuvenate your body and mind.