Welcome to the Fitness Centre at the Maple Ridge Leisure Centre! We are currently open for registered timeslots.
Please note that masks are required in our facility at all times, including while exercising at your individual station. Please learn more on our Program Registration page.
- Fitness Centre Safety
- How to Register
- Back-To-Back Timeslots
- Memberships & Admissions
- Cancellation Policy
- Contact Us
Fitness Centre Safety Plan
PRC staff have developed a COVID-19 safety plan in response to the public health orders. Our COVID-19 safety plan still includes registered timeslots, physical distancing protocols and increased disinfection practices to help mitigate the spread of the virus.
We are following the guidelines and recommendations set out by the Provincial Health Officer, our local health authority, BCRPA and Worksafe BC.
Contact us via email with your feedback and questions.
Masks must be worn at all times in our facility including the Fitness Centre (even while exercising at an individual station), Gymnasium, Aquatics area (pool deck and change area with the exception of the water) and common areas (lineups, hallways, lobby, entrances, etc). Read the Masks Required tab on our Program Registration Page for full details.
How to Register
To register for a Fitness Centre timeslot please visit our registration website or call 604-467-7422.
Anyone looking to register for a timeslot must have a Perfect Mind account. If you do not have one you can set one up by visiting our registration website or by calling 604-467-7422.
You may book back-to-back drop-in timeslots at no extra cost for the Fitness Centre.
As of March 17, all memberships were frozen as the MRLC shut down due to COVID-19. Members have the option to unfreeze their account or continue paying single admission pay as you go with their account being frozen.
- Once a membership pass holder has chosen to unfreeze their account, they cannot re-freeze it.
- The MRLC doors will remain open for fifteen minutes past the start of your timeslot. Patrons that arrive after the 15 minutes will be denied entrance to the Leisure Centre.
Patrons may choose to keep their account frozen and pay-as-they-go for the registered Fitness Centre timeslots. Admission rates, including GST, are below:
- Adult: $6.00
- Youth: $4.10
- Senior: $4.10
- The customer chooses not to show up for their program AND
- The customer fails to withdraw 24+ hours before start time AND
- The program the customer was registered for was full/has a waitlist
|4x Treadmills||2x Ellipticals|
|1x AMT Cross Training||1x Stair Mill|
|1x Step Climber||2X Rowers|
|2x Spin Bikes||1x Squat Rack|
|1x Smit Machine||1x Universal Multi-Machine|
|1x Seated Leg Curl Machine||1x Lat Pull Down Machine|
|1x Adjustable Cable Machine||2x Leg Press (decline & seated)|
|1x Assisted Pull Up/Dip Machine||1x Back Extension Bench|
|1x Preacher Curl||1x Decline Bench|
|2x Adjustable Benches||2x Recumbent Bikes|
|2x Upright Bikes||Wheelchair Accessible Weight Machines (shoulder press, seated row, bicep and vertical bench press)|
|Variety of Strength Machines (chest press, hammer curl and more)||1 Large Stretching Zone|
|1x Squash Court (requires preregistration)||1x Racquetball Court (requires preregistration)|
- Do I have to use my existing Leisure Centre membership to pay for registered use of the Fitness Centre?
- Why do I have to register to use the Fitness Centre?
- How has the Fitness Centre changed to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19?
- What should I bring to my registered Fitness Centre timeslot?
- Will all Fitness Centre amenities be open for my registered timeslot?
- Will I have access to the Sport Courts during my registered timeslot at the Fitness Centre?
- How do I gain access to the facility for my registered timeslot at the Fitness Centre?
- Can I use the gymnasium during my registered timeslot at the Fitness Centre?
- What amenities will I have access to at the Maple Ridge Leisure Centre when I register for a timeslot at the Fitness Centre?
- Do I have to wear a mask when I use the Fitness Centre?