“We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them”.
1. Comprehensive plan to reduce residential taxes
2. Emphasis on local job stimulation
3. Increase the Industrial and Commercial Tax base through development
4. Remove unfarmable lands from the Agricultural Land Reserve (ALR) fostering economic growth
5. Agriculture reform, support local farmers and local farming
6. Improve transportation with state- of-the-art technologies
7. Collaborate with agencies & stakeholders to find viable solutions to remove the tent city
I’m proposing a new vision forward. My plan is to lower residential property taxes and create well paying local jobs. I firmly believe that our community needs a fresh approach, a new way of thinking to achieve a brighter future.
Farming is a salient part of my platform. Farmers must be supported and encouraging farming is a win for all in our community.
The words provided are that of the candidate. The City of Maple Ridge does not endorse any candidate.