The Maple Ridge Fire department is accepting applications for paid-on-call fire fighter positions until September 17, 2021 to work at fire halls across the city.
A paid-on-call fire fighter position is a highly rewarding job where you get to directly impact your community by providing safety, assurance and a helping hand to your fellow citizens.
As a paid-on-call fire fighter you will be called to:
- be part of the suppression team fighting structure and vehicle fires
- provide auto extrication at motor vehicle accidents
- provide medical assistance to the citizens of Maple Ridge along with the British Columbia ambulance service
- hazardous material responses
- utilities emergencies
- public education and relations
- wildfire protection
- continuous training
To learn more about being a paid-on-call fire fighter for the City of Maple Ridge and to apply, please visit www.mapleridge.ca/439