Services include, but not limited to:
- Custodial, on-going cleaning and minor maintenance duties in and around a rental hall and supervision of the community centre and hall users
- Daily litter patrol and emptying of litter barrels
- Daily maintenance and stocking of washrooms
- Routine inspections of playfields
- Monitoring Park use
- Reporting and documenting vandalism
- Courteous and helpful communication with facility users
Liability insurance and a criminal record search is mandatory for all contractors.
Remuneration: A one bedroom, 600 sq ft. residence (must live on-site), a flat fee contract + percentage of hall rentals is provided as remuneration for the duties provided.
Detailed applications of qualifications to be sent to:
Maple Ridge Parks, Recreation & Culture
11995 Haney Place, Maple Ridge, BC V2X 6A9 or