The City of Maple Ridge is currently looking for Election Officials for the General Local Election on Saturday, October 20, 2018 to work at various polling stations and advance voting between October 6 and 18, 2018.
Here’s the information you need to know if you are interested in this important opportunity:
All successful candidates must:
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Be legally entitled to work in British Columbia;
- Be responsible for their own transportation to and from their voting place;
- Attend a mandatory training session;
- Not be related to any candidate running for office in the general election; and not be actively working for any election campaign or any candidate;
- Must be available to attend a mandatory training session between September 24 - October 5;
- Attention to detail and strong customer service skills required;
- Computer knowledge and ability will be a requirement for most of the positions.