Can I keep chickens on a residential property?
This is an agricultural use permitted on a property .4 ha (1 acre) or more. This is permitted on lands zoned RS-1 and RS-2 if they are designated Agricultural Land Reserve. Otherwise, the designation required is RS-3, A-1, A-2, and A-3. For more information on property zones, please contact our Planning Department at 604-467-7341.

Show All Answers

1. How do I make a bylaw complaint?
2. How does the City respond to complaints?
3. Can I keep chickens on a residential property?
4. Are stereo music and other similar noise covered by the Noise Bylaw?
5. When is construction noise exempted from the Noise Bylaw?
6. Can I cut the trees overhanging my property line?
7. Can my neighbour park in front of my house?
8. A complaint has been made against me and / or my property, how can I get a copy of the complaint?