How do I make a request?

Informal Requests 

You should always start by making an informal request. To do this, contact the department that you think might have the information you are looking for. 

FOI Requests 

If you are told that information is not routinely available, then you may make an FOI request for records containing that information. Your FOI request must be made in writing and must specify whether you want to receive copies of the records or view the records in person. FOI Request Forms are available online above on this page or can be downloaded as a pdf format and then by submitted by hand, mail, email or fax to: 

Corporate Officer
City of Maple Ridge
11995 Haney Place
Maple Ridge BC V2X 6A9 

Fax 604-467-7329

Show All Answers

1. What kinds of information can I request?
2. How do I obtain bylaw complaint records?
3. How to I obtain Fire Department records?
4. How do I make a request?
5. Is there a fee for requests?
6. How will the City respond to my request?
7. How do I request access to my personal information?
8. How is my personal information protected?
9. What if I think the City has incorrect information about me?